WHAT ARE THE JUDGES LOOKING FOR?
The Women’s Athletic Beach Body (previously Athletic Bikini Fitness) is the next step up for competitors from the standard Beach Body look. We have added the new Masters Athletic Beach Body O35s to allow O35s competitors a category that they can compete in to celebrate the more mature physique while be putting into the same age bracket as there fellow competitors. Here the judges are looking for leaner condition while still showing an athletic shape that flows throughout. Added muscle will be scored but not looking over muscular.
15% Stage Presence
25% Symmetry & Shape
- Open to all ages.
- All Masters Over 35s Categories – 35yrs and over.
- Female bikinis are to be 2 pieces bikini.
- Always go for a bikini that best suits you. Look at the colour, style and materiel. Always remember – your physique is on show, don’t let the bikini outshine you.
- No G-strings or thongs allowed please. You will be scored down if this is the case.
- No props or gum are permitted on stage.
- Lying on the floor is prohibited.
- No bumping or shoving. Anyone involved in any aggressive behaviour will be disqualified.
- Competitor numbers to be worn on the left hand-side of your bottoms.
Round 1: I Walk
You will perform 1 pose at the first point followed by 4 poses at the final point which will be closest to the judges in the best light. YOU MUST only do 4 poses. If you exceed this number you will be told to return to the line-up. Please note THIS IS NOT freestyle posing. Your I-Walk is standard Bikini Posing Rules. See the 1/4 turns below.
Round 2: Comparisons (Quarter Turns)
Pose 1: Competitors will stand with one hand on the hip and one leg slightly moved to the side.
Pose 2: Side Pose. Either hand on hip with remaining arm staging down. No restrictions which foot you lead with.
Pose 3: Stand with their back to the judges. Legs apart, but not too wide apart (see picture below), one hand on the hip. Stay upright, no curved back or sticking out of the bottom.
Pose 4: Side Pose. Either hand on hip with remaining arm staying down. No restrictions which foot you lead with.
Pose 5: Return facing the judges.
Round 3: 30 Seconds Pose Down (if requested by judges)
Click on the links below for I-Walk examples:
Athletic Beach Body Champion – Kimberley
Pro Athletic Beach Body Champion – Scarlett
Masters Champion – Claire