WHAT ARE THE JUDGES LOOKING FOR?
The Fit Mums is perfect for those who just want to show a healthy look. This isn’t ideal for Athletic & Figure competitors. The judges will be looking at a toned physique while still show confidence on stage.
- Open to all ages.
- Fit Mums category is open to any female competitor with one or more child.
- Female bikinis are to be 2 pieces bikini.
- Always go for a bikini that best suits you. Look at the colour, style and materiel. Always remember – your physique is on show, don’t let the bikini outshine you.
- No G-strings or thongs allowed please. You will be scored down if this is the case.
- No props or gum are permitted on stage.
- Lying on the floor is prohibited.
- No bumping or shoving. Anyone involved in any aggressive behaviour will be disqualified.
- Competitor numbers to be worn on the left hand-side of your bottoms.
Round 1: I Walk
You will perform 1 pose at the first point followed by 4 poses at the final point which will be closest to the judges in the best light. YOU MUST only do 4 poses. If you exceed this number you will be told to return to the line-up. Please note THIS IS NOT freestyle posing. Your I-Walk is standard Bikini Posing Rules. See the 1/4 turns below.
Round 2: Comparisons (Quarter Turns)
Pose 1: Competitors will stand with one hand on the hip and one leg slightly moved to the side.
Pose 2: Side Pose. Either hand on hip with remaining arm staging down. No restrictions which foot you lead with.
Pose 3: Stand with their back to the judges. Legs apart, but not too wide apart (see picture below), one hand on the hip. Stay upright, no curved back or sticking out of the bottom.
Pose 4: Side Pose. Either hand on hip with remaining arm staying down. No restrictions which foot you lead with.
Pose 5: Return facing the judges.
Round 3: 30 Seconds Pose Down (if requested by judges)
Click on the links below for I-Walk examples:
Masters O45s Beach Body Competitor – Dawn
Pro Beach Body Runner-Up – Gabbey
Masters Beach Body O35s Champion – Gemma