WHAT ARE THE JUDGES LOOKING FOR?
The Diva Fitness Model Class is for the competitors who want to be creative with there posing without be restricted to showcase there personality on stage. This is all about the marketable look while still showcasing a healthy, toned physique. The judges are looking for exceptional stage presence, oozing with confidence and the x-factor that would wow the crowd.
30% Stage Presence
20% Symmetry & Shape
- Open to all ages.
- The class will be split into heights Categories is necessary.
- Female bikinis are to be 2 pieces bikini.
- The Diva Model Class allows you to be as creative as you like. There are no restrictions. Go for what makes you comfortable.
- Always go for a bikini that best suits you. Look at the colour, style and materiel. Always remember – your physique is on show, don’t let the bikini outshine you.
- No G-strings or thongs allowed please. You will be scored down if this is the case.
- No props or gum are permitted on stage.
- Lying on the floor is prohibited.
- No bumping or shoving. Anyone involved in any aggressive behaviour will be disqualified.
- Competitor numbers to be worn on the left hand-side of your bottoms.
Round 1: I Walk
You will perform 1 pose at the first point followed by 4 poses at the final point which will be closest to the judges in the best light. YOU MUST only do 4 poses. If you exceed this number you will be told to return to the line-up. You can do ANY poses. You have no restrictions what’s so ever.
Round 2: Comparisons (Quarter Turns)
Please remember that with the Diva Fitness Model Class, you can be as creative as you like with your poses. This is all about standing out.
Pose 1: Front Pose
Pose 2: Side Pose – your choice
Pose 3: Back Pose
Pose 4: Side Pose – your choice
Pose 5: Front Pose
Round 3: 30 Seconds Pose Down (if requested by judges)
Click on the links below for I-Walk examples:
Please note that the Super Show-Down will have the Diva Class for the first time so we don’t have any I-Walk example.
Please see Gemma’s I-Walk which is the perfect example of a Diva I-Walk.
Competitors – Gemma