WHAT ARE THE JUDGES LOOKING FOR?
The Fitness Model Class is for the competitors who want to be creative with there posing without be restricted to showcase there personality on stage. Stage presence is key! The judges are looking for the mainstay tream look and a marketable physique. A lean well conditioned physique is key while showcasing lean muscle. In this category you will be wearing boardshorts.
20% Stage Presence
20% Symmetry & Shape
- Open to all ages
- Tattoo Model Categories. Minimum requirements is at least 3 tattoos. Judges will rank competitors from highest to lowest depending on number if tattoos. Judges will then score the competitors based on there physique and stage presence.
- All Men’s Fitness Categories: Board Shorts
- No props or gum are permitted on stage.
- Lying on the floor is prohibited.
- No bumping or shoving. Anyone involved in any aggressive behaviour will be disqualified.
- Competitor numbers to be worn on the left hand-side of your bottoms.
Round 1: I Walk
You will perform 1 pose at the first point followed by 4 poses at the final point which will be closest to the judges in the best light. YOU MUST only do 4 poses. If you exceed this number you will be told to return to the line-up. You can do ANY poses. You have no restrictions what’s so ever.
Round 2: Comparisons (Quarter Turns)
Pose 1: Front Pose
Pose 2: Side Pose – your choice
Pose 3: Back Pose Open Arms Biceps
Pose 4: Side Pose – your choice
Pose 5: Front Pose
Pose 6: Open Arm Biceps
Round 3: 30 Seconds Pose Down (if requested by judges)
Click on the links below for I-Walk examples:
Tattoo Men’s Fitness Champion – Chris